Terms and Conditions
The general terms and conditions apply to every offer, treatment and transaction between Miracle Massages and the client to which these terms and conditions apply, insofar as the parties have not deviated from these terms and conditions explicitly and in writing.
1. Miracle Massages will perform the treatments to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
2. The client ensures that all (health) data, which may reasonably be important for the proper execution of the treatment, are reported on time.
3. Miracle Massages is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by the client assuming incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the client.
4. Miracle Massages will inform the client about the financial consequences of the change in treatment.
1. The client must report impediment to an appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment with Miracle Massages.
2. If the client fails to fulfill this obligation or fails to do so on time, Miracle Massages may pass on 50% of the fee for the agreed treatment to the client.
3. If the client arrives at the salon more than five minutes later than the agreed time, Miracle Massages may reduce the lost time on the treatment and still charge the entire fee of the treatment to the client.
4. If the client arrives at the salon more than 15 minutes later than the agreed time, without notification, Miracle Massages may cancel the entire appointment and still charge 50% of the fee of the agreed treatment to the client.
5. Miracle Massages must notify the client of an impediment to an appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
6. Both parties do not have to comply with the above obligations if they are hindered by force majeure. Force majeure includes what the law and case law says about it.
Personal data & privacy
1. The client provides Miracle Massages before / with the first treatment of all data, which Miracle Massages indicates that these are necessary or of which the client should reasonably understand that they are necessary for the careful execution of the treatments.
2. Miracle Massages only stores the following personal data of the client: name, telephone number and e-mail address. These are not included in a customer base or sold to third parties.
3. Miracle Massages treats the client's confidential data in accordance with the guidelines in the Personal Data Protection Act. See also our Privacy statement.
1. Miracle Massages states all prices of the treatments during the appointment.
2. The prices include 21% VAT.
3. Offers in advertisements are valid for the specified duration.
4. The client must pay the payment for the treatment in cash or via a payment request immediately after the end of the treatment.
5. All prices shown on this site are subject to change and / or errors.
1. Miracle Massages is not liable for damage of any kind caused by incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the client on physical conditions, use of medication, activities, leisure activities.
2. Miracle Massages is not liable for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings that the client has brought to the salon.
1. If the client has a complaint about the treatment or a product, the complaint must be reported orally and in writing to Miracle Massages as soon as possible, but within two weeks after discovery.
2. Miracle Massages must give the complainant an adequate answer within 5 working days.
3. If a complaint about the treatments is well-founded, Miracle Massages will perform the treatment again as agreed, unless this has become demonstrably pointless for the client and the client makes this known in writing.
4. If Miracle Massages and the complainant cannot come to an agreement, the complainant can submit the dispute to the legislator or mediator.
1. Miracle Massages gives the client a week (7 days) guarantee on the treatment.
2. After a treatment, the skin can react. The client is informed of this during the treatment.
3. This warranty lapses if:
• The client has been informed by Miracle Massages about the result of the treatment and the duration of the effect of the treatment or products;
• The client has used products other than products recommended by Miracle Massages;
• The client has not followed the advice for home care;
• The client has not followed the advice to seek medical help within five working days.
1. Miracle Massages is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information that the client has communicated during the treatment.
2. Information is considered confidential if this has been told by the client or if this follows from the nature of the information.
3. The confidentiality will lapse if, on the basis of a legal provision or a judicial decision by Miracle Massages, it is mandatory to provide the confidential information to third parties.
1. Depending on your employer and / or health insurer and their policy conditions, a number of treatments are fully or partially reimbursed by them. However, please consult their (policy) conditions.
2. The client pays the entire fee of the treatment to Miracle Massages.
3. Miracle Massages provides an invoice with the correct information for the health insurer.
4. The client is responsible for submitting the invoice to the health insurer.
5. The client must take into account the deductible amount of the health insurer.
6. Miracle Massages is in no way responsible for further processing the invoice to the employer and / or health insurer.
Damage and / or theft
1. Miracle Massages has the right to claim damages from the client if the client damages furniture, equipment or products.
2. Miracle Massages always reports theft to the police.
1. The client should behave in the salon according to generally accepted standards.
2. If the client continues to display improper behavior after repeated warnings, Miracle Massages has the right to refuse the client access to the salon without further explanation.
1. Dutch law applies to every agreement between Miracle Massages and the client.
2. The general terms and conditions are published on the Miracle Massages website.
3. In the event of an explanation of the content and scope of the general terms and conditions, the Dutch text will always be decisive.
4. The most recently published version or the version that applied at the time of the conclusion of the agreement shall always apply.