chair massage on location
Prevent work stress!
Due to the lifted Covid-19 measures more and more people are returning to the office, making chair massages on location possible again.
Miracle Massages offers professional chair massages that target the back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands.
Curious about what Miracle Massages can do for your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-10931183.
- Works preventively against stress complaints and prevents absenteeism
- Has a vitalizing, relaxing and pain-relieving effect
- It increases concentration
- Satisfied employees, they get a feeling of appreciation
- No change of clothes required (no use of oil)
- On location, the masseur takes his own massage chair and sets it up in the designated space
- Duration: 15 to 20 min (in consultation) – max 3 employees per hour
- Tax-deductible; the work-related costs scheme can be used if, among other things, the condition that it has a health and safety plan is met
How does it work?
A chair massage on location takes 15-20 minutes. A registration system is used, where employees can register in advance at the available times.
No oil is needed for a chair massage, it is worked on the clothing. The massage time is thus optimally utilized. After the massage, there is often a discussion for 1-2 minutes and the employee has the opportunity to ask his/her questions.
€100.00 p/h (ex 21% VAT) with a minimum purchase of 9 individual massages, excluding travel costs of € 0.24 p/km and parking costs.
Adjusted rates are possible in consultation, depending on the number of massages, the frequency and the duration of the agreement.